Dr. LeDoux was born in Lake Charles, LA, and raised in Port Neches, TX. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Lamar University where he was an internationally ranked 400m hurdler. He continued on and graduated from medical school from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio in 2004.
After medical school, Dr. LeDoux completed his Surgery Internship in Houston at Christus St. Joseph’s. His Anesthesiology training was then completed in 2008, at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas. There, he also completed an American Board of Anesthesiology accredited Fellowship in Interventional Pain management. He is board certified in Anesthesiology as well as Pain Management by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
Beyond delivering the highest level of technical care, Dr. LeDoux is committed to providing a compassionate and comprehensive approach for his patients. His goal is to restore functionality in their everyday schedule as well as overall quality of life.
- 2004 Doctor of Medicine, May 2004 University of Texas Medical School, San Antonio, TX
- 2000 Bachelor of Science, Biology Lamar University, Beaumont, TX
Internship and Residency
- 2008 Clinical Anesthesia Residency-Year 2,3 University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- 2007 Clinical Anesthesia Residency-Year 1,2 University of Texas HSC, San Antonio, TX
- 2005 General Surgery Internship-Preliminary Christus St. Joseph Hospital, Houston, TX
- Ziconotide’s Efficacy In the Treatment of Neuropathic Pain, Case Reports and Discussion by Brian Bruel, M.D., Assistant Professor UTSW Pain Management, Mark LeDoux, M.D., Clement Yeh, M.D . Accepted for review by Spine Journal, November 2009.
- Opioid Induced Hyperalgesia-UTSW Pain Management Journal Club, November 2008.
- Vertebral Compression Fractures-Pain Management Grande Rounds, UTSW, September 25, 2008.
- Chronic Pain Syndromes-Vapor Camp, Review course for incoming Anesthesiology residents at UTSW, September 7, 2008.
- Radiofrequency Procedures-Dallas VA Medical Center Pain Management Grande Rounds, August 21, 2008.
- Local Anesthetic Toxicity, Diagnosis and Management-Lecture to Parkland Operating Room Recovery Nursing Staff, November 16, 2007.
- Inotropes, Lecture on Pharmacology and Perioperative Uses, UTSW Cardiac Anesthesiology Grande Rounds, October 17, 2007.
- Acute Myocardial Infarction-Diagnosis and Management-Dallas VA Critical Care Grande Rounds, September 21, 2007.
- Intercostal and Interpleural Nerve blocks-Pain Management Grande Rounds, UT- Health Science Center San Antonio, January 22, 2007.
- Today’s Superbug: Methicilin-resistant Staph aureus, Christus St. Joseph’s Department of General Surgery Grande Rounds, Houston, TX, October 6 ,2004.
- The New England Journal of Medicine, “C-Reactive Protein may be a Marker of Susceptibility to the Seroton Syndrome: a First Report”, letter to the editor by Mark LeDoux, MS4; Kenneth Braslow, Resident in Psychiatry, & Thomas M. Brown, Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio.
- 2009 ABA Accredited Fellowship in Interventional Pain Management University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, TX
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist (ABA)
- Board Certified Pain Management (ABA)
- Texas Board of Medical Examiners